This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: Viewed extensive like rings the following right now, When i lastly observed, Cartier love diamond Most favorite

Viewed extensive like rings the following right now, When i lastly observed, Cartier love diamond Most favorite 4 months 4 days ago #7752

• yrrpsanis
  • Platinum Member
Donalda Georgette CADIEUX
CADIEUX, Donalda Georgette In loving memory of Donalda Georgette Cadieux (nee Brosseau) 58 Years who passed away Sunday, April 25th, 2010 at the Sudbury Regional Hospital. Beloved wife of Henri Cadieux of Cartier. Loving mother of Allain Cadieux of Cartier, Ricky Cadieux (wife Pauline) of Onaping. Cherished Meme of Kaylee,cartier copy rings for men, Kyle and Kurtis of Onaping. Dear daughter of Dorcina Brosseau and Laurette Rouleau (both predeceased). Loving sister of Lea Lemelin husband Pierre of Cartier, Adeline St. Georges husband Andre of Verner, Carmen Antel husband Peter of Newfoundland, Claudia Oakes husband Steven of Cartier,white gold copy cartier love ring, Gerald Brosseau (predeceased) wife Doris of Newmarket. Dear sister in law of Yollande Charland (Sault Ste. Marie), Aline Batiste (Fabian) Thunder Bay, Therese Allarie (John) Guelph, Fabiola Cadieux of Kirkland Lake, Fred Cadieux Matachewan and Vic Cadieux wife Joyce (both predeceased). Special Aunty and Tante to many nieces and nephews. Donations to the Heart and Stroke Foundation would be appreciated. Funeral Prayers in the LOUGHEED FUNERAL HOME 252 Regent St at Hazel St. Wednesday). 11902956
henri, alan, family friends
A meaningful life that suddenly endsAnd angel is what she was meant to beNow think of all that she can seeWatching over her family night and daySaying I love you in her own special wayIn the night we sleep and in the day we cryWhile she watches us all from her star in the skyI will miss you very much Aunt Donalda you were my second mom when I needed one Love,Danny
Sorry for you loss
Posted by Richard and Vikki Girard (Friends) On Tuesday, April 27, 2010
We were sorry to here about Donalda. Are prayers with Henry and Family. If you need anything we are just a call away,cartier copy love ring for sale.
Rest in peace Donalda.
Posted by Chantal Carre (Friend) On Tuesday,gold copy cartier ring, April 27, 2010
My condolences go out to the entire family. My thoughts are prayers are with you during this difficult time. Donalda, had a fun loving nature and was always able to make others laugh (I will always remember our trip to Ottawa). We will miss you always.
The administrator has disabled public write access.